RHF 44" Foldable Plant Shelf,Plant Stand,Indoor Flower Pot Holder,Flower Pot Ladder,Folding A Frame Display Shelf,Patio Rustic Wood Stand with Shelves,4 Tier Stand Outdoor,Pot Rack, Free Standing
- Folding Design: This lightweight folding design ladder plant shelf is easy to move and store. Vintage A-Frame construction make it stand stable and sturdy
- Multi-Tiered Plant Stand helps display and organize your handicrafts, ornament, memorabilia, showpieces, decorative itemsand other prized possession. Three slatted shelves borders provide perfect platforms for small plants
- Crafted of special natural wood in a tastefully distressed finish, the shelf strikes a ladder-style silhouette with a hinged. Frame measuring 16"L x 14"W x 44"H overall after unfolded
- This folding plant shelf is perfect for indoor use. It can be placed in bedroom, living room, entryway, balcony for a great decoration, or use as a corner shelf in your room to make a vintage rustic look
- This free standing flower pot stand makes a great gift for the perfectly imperfect person in your life or a great gift for yourself
RHF Foldable Multi-Tiered Plant Stand is very sturdy because of the durable natural wood construction.
The elegant and beautiful appearance complements most existing plant. It is exactly the right combination for your garden pot. Built from solid fir wood, it features three levels of shelving, slatted bottoms for proper drainage and even folds together for quick and easy storage when not in use, looking great inside or outside of the home.
Please be Noted: Our product pictures are real and shot by professionals. However, due to differences in computer monitors display, there can be color variations between the actual product and your screen display.
We are confident in our products and stand behind them,if you have any questions or concerns and we will be glad to help.
Just ordered this off of rose home fashion on Amazon and didn’t even receive the item that I purchased and now I would like a refund but they want me to box it and ship it back but the box was too damaged to use again and it was crammed so tightly in the box I do t know if I would have been able to get it back in if the box wasn’t damaged. I would like to be able to get in contact with the seller to see about getting a refund or replacement but their information is no where to be found.